Tamulpur DC office In view of flood emergency and urgent need of Information Assistant in District Emergency Operation Centre (DEOC), Tamulpur District, District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Tamulpur invites application for the following posts on purely temporary basis. For filling up of the said post intending candidates may attend a walk-in-interview on 06.06.2022 at 10.30 AM in the Conference hall of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Tamulpur.
The applicant may also apply in A4 size paper with Bio-data and other testimonials through the email [email protected] on or before 04.06.2022 or may appear in the walk-in Interview on 06/06/2022 directly. The detailed for the post of Information Assistant in DEOC, Tamulpur is mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||No of Post||Education Qualification||Salary||Interview Venue|
|Information Assistant||4||Minimum HSSLC/10+2||13,863/- p.m.||Conference hall O/o DC,
Tamulpur on 06/06/2022
at 10.30 AM
• Preferably Graduate or equivalent degree/ diploma from a recognised University or Educational Institution of Assam or HSSLC/ 10+2 with 25 years experience of working In DEOCs.
• Atleast six months Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application or Proven skills in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Surfing, etc.) in the form of work experience.
• Preference will be given to the candidates who are already working in DEOCs and their performance over the years has been found to be satisfactory.
• Candidates who have successfully completed various training programs organized by ASDMA and familiar with various reporting procedures of DEOCs shall be given preference.
• Candidates will be well conversant with the work culture of DDMAs in the district
• Fluency in spoken and written in Assamese, along with English & Hindi.
• Age of the applicant should not be below 2l years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2022.
• The candidate should appear in the Interview on the given date/time /venue and bring their CVs along with their original documents and 01 (one) self-attested photocopies of the documents
• No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing In the Interview