South Salmara Mankachar, Chief Judicial Magistrate has recently released a recruitment notification for the job seekers who are looking for Grade IV jobs in the Assam Government. There are total 9 vacancies for various below-mentioned posts.
South Salmara Mankachar, Chief Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022, hereby applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following mentioned vacancies under the Government of Assam. Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in the prescribed Standard Form of application for filling up vacant posts.
Interested candidates can apply for the following mentioned posts through the proper channel.
South Salmara Mankachar, Chief Judicial Magistrate Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of posts||Scale of Pay||Education Qualification||Category|
|Peon||07||Rs. 12000-37500 + GP Rs. 3900||Minimum Class VIII passed.||UR-3, MOBC-2, EWS-1, ST(p)-1|
|Driver||1||Rs. 14000-49000 + GP Rs. 5200||Class VIII passed with LMV driving license minimum % years||UR-1|
|Chowkidar||1||Rs. 12000-37500 + GP Rs. 3900||Minimum Class VIII passed||UR-1|
|Jarikarak||2||Rs. 14000-49000 + GP Rs. 5200||Class VIII passed and candidates should must know the Assamese languaage||UR-1, MOBC-1|
How to Apply
- Candidates who will fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill the form with BLOCK LETTERS using Black/Blue ball pen only. With one Passport size Photographs.
- The filled up “Application Form” along with the copy of Age Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate from competent authority, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- The applicant should superscribe the name of post in the top of the Envelope
- Candidates have to produce their Original testimonials regarding Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Driving License etc.
- Applications should reach the Office of the undersigned during office hours on working days on or before 18.06.2022
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022. THe upper age limit is relaxable as per the Govt Norms.
- For more information about this Job please visit the official website at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/south-salmaramankachar
Follow our website Assam Career for more job update in Assam.