Chief Judicial Magistrate Majuli has recently released a recruitment notification for various posts under the Government of Assam. Applications are invited from the permanent residence of Assam, for filling up the 07 no of the post in different categories.
Eligible candidates have to apply with the Standard Form of application for filling up vacant posts (highlighted hereunder in the table) in the establishment of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Majuli, Assam.
The qualification, eligibility criteria, and reservations are set forth in the table against the posts after taking into due consideration the relevant rules of government as amended from time to time.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Majuli Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||No post||Category||Scale of Pay||Education Qualification|
|Peon||3||UR-2, ST(H)-1||Rs. 12,000||Minimum Class VIII passed and above will not be eligible|
|Process Server/ Jarikarak||2||UR-2||Rs. 14,000-||HSLC Passed with hands in Assamese Language|
|Chowkidar||1||UR-1||Rs. 12,000-||Minimum Class VIII passed and above will not be eligible|
|Driver||1||UR-1||Rs. 14,000-||HSLC pass with valid driving license.|
Last date of Application– 06.08.22
Official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/about-majuli-district-judiciary
How to apply for the Chief Judicial Magistrate Majuli Recruitment
- Candidates who will fulfil the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill the form with BLOCK LETTERS using Black/Blue ball pen only.
- one (1) recent passport size coloured photograph in the specified box and submit another two (2) passport size photographs with the application form. Put applicant’s signature in the box specified for signature.
- The filled up “Application form” along with the copy of age certificate, educational qualification certificate, caste certificate from competent authority, employment exchange registration certificate.
- The applicant should superscribe the name of post in the top of the Envelope.
- Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, driving license.
- Applications should reach the office of the undersigned during office hours on working days on or before 06.08.22.
- In case of candidates applying for more than one (1) post, they shall have to file separate application for each and every post.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver shall have to appear in a driving test to be conducted by the District Transport Authority, Majuli, Assam
For more information about this recruitment or Jobs in Majuli Follow Assam Career .