Golaghat District Court/ Sessions Judge Recruitment 2022 for Office Peon posts. Applications are invited from the permanent resident of Assam for filling up the following posts under the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat.
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies||Category||Scale of Pay|
|Office Peon||1||Unreserved||Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + GP 3,900/-|
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2022. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Office Peon||Minimum Qualification is class VIII pass, and those who have passed HSSLS or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post.|
How to apply for Golaghat Sessions Judge Recruitment
- The applicant will have to submit self attested documents of all educational qualification, age proof and caste certificate along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant must clearly mention on the envelope against the post he/she has applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt. department must apply through proper channel.
- Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to “The District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat- 785621, Assam.
- Applcations should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in newspapers.
Mode of selection in respect to the above mentioned post shall be through personal interview/viva-voce only.
The results of the Goalghat District Session Judge will be published on the Golaghat District Official website at www.golaghatjudiciary.gov.in