Goalpara DC Office has recently released a recruitment notification for the following mentioned posts. Goalpara DC office has invited Applications from the intending candidates for recruitment to the post of 3 No. of Block Level Facilitator (BLF) under Rongjuli Dev. Block, Balijana Dev. Block & Jaleswar DEV. Block.
Goalpara DC Office Recruitment Details
Eligibility: A permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular MCB.
Qualification: Any graduate with minimum two years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidates having Degree in SOcial Work will be given preference.
Age: Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 30 years.
Remuneration: Monthly Salary of Rs. 13,000/- PM and Maximum of Rs. 3,000/- PM TA/DA/Other Expenses.
Selection Process: Walk in interview. Interested candidates must have his/her name registered in the Employment Exchange and quote the Registration Number in the applicatin along with self attested copies of all certificates in support of his/her claim regarding Educational qualificatin /Age/ Other Qualification/ Experience etc. 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs and should bring their all the original documents at the time of interview.
Venue: DC’s Office, Goalpara.
Date & Time of Walin in Interview: 26.05.2022 from 10.30 AM onwards.
Terms & Conditions with criteria
- This engagement of BLF is purely temporary and initially for a minimum period of one year.
- The engagement is scheme-specific Depending up the centrally sponsored scheme (MsDP) and sanction & release of fund from the Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason if the preformance is found to be not satisfactory.
- The person cannot claim any appointment/ engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Functions at BLF
- To function as a bridge between the Government institutions and the minority community to ensure that the benefits to the programme reach them properly.
- To give necessary support to a Block Level Committee (BLC) is scrutinizing the plan proposal for its recommendations to District Level Committee and monitoring the implementation of the projects.
- The Facilitator would prepare the progress report and other required reports for the programme.
- The facilitator would also render necessary support to Social Audit Committee at the Block Level.
- The Facilitator would function directly under the control and supervision of the District Nodal Officer responsible for the implementation of MsD Programme.