Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the Scale of Pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
As per the advertisement under the Assam Transport department the candidates should have minimum 3 Years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute of Govt. of Assam.
There are total 26 No of vacancies for the Post of MVI under the Assam Transport Deparment. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above-mentioned post before the closing date of online Application. Hereby we are advised to all the intersted candidates to apply after complete reading this Assam Transport Department MVI recruitment terms and Eligibility criteria.
Assam Transport Department MVI Recruitment Details
|Motor Vehicle Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam Under Transport Department|
|Total No of Vacancies||26|
|Department||Assam Transport Department|
|Last date of Online Application||27.06.2022|
|Contact NO||1800-572-23-43 (10 AM to 5PM)|
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the Govt Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,0000/ with Grade pay Rs. 9,400/-
Physical Fitness: A candidate shall be
- of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties, and
- required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Online Application Process for the Post of MVI
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details. Please verify the official link correctly.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials. means id and password.
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal VivaVoce Interview.
- Applicants should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission since editing after final submission will not be allowed.
- . After reviewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission
|APSC Official website link to Apply online||https://online.apscrecruitment.in|