Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 most important MCQ for English Papers. In this article, we are going to discuss the most frequently asked short questions and answers for the upcoming competitive examination by the Assam Government.
MCQ for Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
In the below-mentioned section, we are going to discuss about Correct Tense for the Upcoming Assam Government written interview.
- I (write) this letter since morning.
Ans- I have been writing this letter since morning.
- When he entered my room, I (write) letter.
Ans- When he entered my room, I was writing a letter.
- Many people (kill) in the last world war.
Ans- Many people were Killed in the last world war.
- I (take) my breakfast yet.
Ans- I have not taken my breakfast yet.
- Hurry up, the taxi (waiting).
Ans- Hurry up, the taxi
- She died after she (suffer) for five years.
Ans- She died after she had suffered for five years.
- When he started for office, it still (rain).
Ans- When he started for office, it is still raining.
- Father is not at home, he (go) out.
Ans- Father is not at home, he has gone out.
- The new Teacher (teaching) us now for six months.
Ans- The new Teacher has been teaching us now for six months.
- My friend (go) to London last year.
Ans- My friend went to London last Year
The Assam Direct Recruitment MCQ Part II is here